Proposed Transition to a Single Listing on NASDAQ
On 3 November 2023, the Company’s shareholders approved a proposal to consolidate all trading of the Company’s securities onto the Nasdaq Stock Market.
On 27 November 2023, the Company announced the mandatory exchange of all ADSs for Company shares, the start of the transition to a single listing on Nasdaq, and details on the process for repositioning shares from Euronext Brussels to Nasdaq.
ADS Holders: All ADSs have converted into ordinary shares listed on Nasdaq.
- Nasdaq Trading: Shares issued automatically to ADS holders following the mandatory exchange continue to trade on Nasdaq under the symbol “MDXH”.
Euronext Shareholders: Euronext shareholders may reposition their shares for trading on Nasdaq at any time.
- Repositioning: The process for repositioning shares to Nasdaq must be handled by your financial intermediary. In most cases, the Company anticipates that your financial intermediary will reposition your shares automatically on your behalf.
- Transition Period: Euronext shares are expected to remain tradeable on Euronext Brussels until 15 December 2023. You are not required to take any action, and you will have the opportunity to reposition your shares to Nasdaq at any time, either during or after the Transition Period. After 15 December 2023, there will be no public market in Belgium on which Shares can be traded.
- Your Financial Intermediary: Please contact your financial intermediary with any questions on repositioning your shares. All repositioning steps must be handled by your financial intermediary, who will coordinate with Euroclear in accordance with the following procedures:
Questions: Please have your financial intermediary contact Euroclear directly with any additional enquiries at 02 337 59 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Euroclear Belgium Issuer Services).
For more information, please refer to the following
- FAQs (EN) I (FR) I (NL)
- Chairperson’s Lette (EN) I Lettre du President (FR) I Brief Van de Voorzitter (NL)
- Special Report (EN) I Rapport Special (FR)
- 27 Nov 2023 Press Release (EN) I Communique de Presse (FR)
- 13 Nov 2023 Press Release (EN) I Communique de Presse (FR)
- 6 Nov 2023 Press Release (EN) I Communique de Press (FR)
For all informational questions regarding the proposed transition to a single listing on Nasdaq, please call or email:
Alliance Advisors (information Agent):
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org