Business Financial Analyst
The Business Financial Analyst serves as the primary point of contact between the finance department and company department heads and will perform a variety of duties including: supporting management requests for information, expanding available information, and overseeing a framework for strategic and operational reporting. The Business Financial Analyst will be expected to understand the business goals/needs, utilize data visualization and analytics tools to ingest and analyze commercial, financial and customer data, and transform findings into actionable business opportunities. They can capture relevant information from conversations with stakeholders or identify gaps independently; and are able to break down complex situations into discrete steps and/or the concrete tasks necessary to solve problems. The position will collaborate across various departments to investigate activities to make them more efficient, inventing new systems, or revamping existing areas of the business. Responsible for compliance to all applicable regulations including but not limited to the Food and Drug Administration, ISO and state and federal requirements.
- Analyze monthly revenue and collections to determine Revenue Recognition under proper accounting policies.
- Working with department heads on budgets and forecasting.
- Oversee projects related to bringing business information to management, and implement them successfully.
- Assist in preparing internal management reporting packages, including analytical review and graphs.
- Identify and document required changes to KPIs or information systems, and communicate them to the relevant parties.
- Reconciling, harmonizing, and transforming data.
- Using IT resources at an advanced level to create solutions.
- Research industry trends, competitors, etc. as necessary.
- Perform detailed financial analysis including advanced financial modeling, profitability analysis, return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis, monitoring business issues and impact to bottom line.
- Will use discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Knowledge of quality systems and quality systems regulations. Knowledge of ISO standards ( ISO 9001-2008).
- Follows all MDxHealth Inc.’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- At least 3 years business financial analysis and business planning.
- Excellent computer skills: Advanced Excel, Access, Word, Power Point.
- Experience with 1 or more visual analytics programs (Domo, Qlik, Tableau) is preferred.
- Ideally some experience in a technical role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong project management skills and an entrepreneurial, self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment.
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities and a strong willingness to jump in and help where needed.
- Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors.
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor.
- BA/BS, or MA/MS in Technology or Business equivalent, MBA desirable.